I thought I'd show you my room, as I - trying not to sound full of it - am quite proud of it. I believe in displaying things, and everything doesn't have to be stored away in a cupboard for a room to look nice. Even the smallest of things like a piece of old material hanging on a vintage style frame; it all adds to the room. Because my great grandmother used to be a seamstress for Buckingham Palace (pretty cool huh?), all of her old material got passed down, I own a lot of it now. I love to sew, so I make clothes with it, display it, and do anything with it that means it isn't hidden away at the back of a forgotten drawer with some old socks. I love vintage everything (as you've probably guessed by now!) Therefore everything I do is vintage inspired. If you're thinking of decorating your room, don't think it has to cost a lot! I have literally not bought anything in my room (and no, that doesn't mean I've stolen it!), it just means I have found things in my house, my family and grandparents have given me old things, I make things..the list is endless. All I'm trying to say is, it doesn't have to cost a fortune! And don't use my limited space as an excuse either, my room is the smallest room in the house (including the toilets) and a size you could easily compare to a borrowers shoebox! Take a look at the photos I've taken below for inspiration from my room! In my next post, ill probably take all of you lovely people on a wardrobe tour, have a great day my lovelies!
This is a blog for people who would give up their own legs if it meant you'd get new clothes, have an unhealthy obsession towards shoes and if you see something you think is pretty, you will indefinitely find a way to wear it. And yes I have just described myself. Welcome to wonderland, whoever you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Bunty
- I'm Eliza, 16 years old and from North Wales. I love fashion and everything surrounding the matter! I love exploring and travelling to experience all kinds of new cultures and people. I'd love to go to New York one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment