Sunday, 1 September 2013

The most important wardrobe staple!

One item that every girl cannot live without I'm sure, are the good old battered pair of jeans hanging around in the wardrobe getting ready for the days when you've had one too many biscuits and are left wanting to throw all of your dresses out of the window thinking you look pregnant with triplets when you wear them...trust me, I know the feeling! I totally rely on my jeans, they're my saviour! If you haven't got that all important denim goodness in your drawers, I suggest you go and get some now. Go on! In my opinion, it is quite difficult to find the right pair of jeans. I went round the shops for literally hours trying to find the perfect pair, a pair that didn't make me look like an oddly shaped enlarged slug, or a pair that didn't make me look like my belly and gravity were best friends, trying to climb over the top of the jeans. No matter how long it takes, when you've got them, its love. I got mine in Zara. I often find that the jeans in there are paticularly good, as jeans tend to be the hardest item of clothing to buy because they vary in sizes so much depending on what shop you go to. In some shops I'm a size 8, and in others I'm a 14! If you look at the pictures below, mine are slim fit jeans, and I gave them a vintage look (note this!) by turning them up at the ankles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Eliza, 16 years old and from North Wales. I love fashion and everything surrounding the matter! I love exploring and travelling to experience all kinds of new cultures and people. I'd love to go to New York one day.