Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Every day hairstyles can be done with some imagination!

The picture attached to this post is the hairstyle I had today for school. I know, its a little over done. But that's just me; everyday is dress up day. You can ask anyone I know, and everyone will say the same thing: I always make an effort! I can't help it haha! Everytime I go out- even for school, yes- I try and look my best. Make a statement. I hate it when people just sit back and blend into the crowd of society, dressing the same and acting the same. It's so monotonous. All I'm trying to say is, if there are any girls out there still at school like me, thinking that you have to have the same old boring ponytail for 6 years of high school: you don't. And there is no excuse for not knowing how! If you go on YouTube there are plenty of channels showing you how to do quick and easy hairstyles. One of my favourites- The Cherry Dollface - showing you how to do just about every vintage hairstyle going. Try something new with your hair, I love it! I love to try wild new things with my hair, I think its great when people make statements with there appearance. Also, don't care what anyone else thinks; I don't! If you feel great, then 9 times out of 10 you look great too. I'll be posting some of my hairstyles in upcoming posts, so feel free to take inspiration from them! Make an effort with your hair; stand out. I like to stand out from the rest of my school, its great. Plus the compliments are pretty awesome haha! Yes I admit I have had some bad hair days, but then again, hasn't everyone? It's all about trying new things, finding what works for you. I have been stopped in the street before now for vintage fairs and bloggers, its pretty cool! So yeah, if you want to try something new with your hair or clothes? Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Eliza, 16 years old and from North Wales. I love fashion and everything surrounding the matter! I love exploring and travelling to experience all kinds of new cultures and people. I'd love to go to New York one day.