Sunday, 8 February 2015

Styling

It was my friends birthday party and I agreed to give her a make over, the pictures below are the before and after. She's beautiful, it's really not fair! She's got a gorgeous body and is absolutely stunning, so I wanted to make the most of it. Whenever I go shopping, my number one rule is to try everything you even remotely think is nice on because you never know how something is going to look on compared to hanging on the hanger. So when we went I was sending her in with bundles of clothes bigger than her. She's got athletic shape so boat necks are incredibly flattering, however when I saw this playsuit in the topshop sale (7 pounds?!) I couldn't let her leave without it as she looked drop dead gorgeous, I'm pretty sure it nearly gave her boyfriend a heart attack! She has very fine hair, so plaits look beautiful and dainty, and I paired it with smokey/gold eyes to make more of a statement. She has the most incredible eyes you've ever seen, her eyelashes are like fans! Jealous doesn't cover it.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm Eliza, 16 years old and from North Wales. I love fashion and everything surrounding the matter! I love exploring and travelling to experience all kinds of new cultures and people. I'd love to go to New York one day.